Friday, May 18, 2012

Back in Time, Pt. 1...March 3

My dad is one of five kids.  Except for one of his sisters, everyone (including his mom) lives within about 15 minutes of each other, so when we have a family get together with that side of the family, there tends to be a lot of people there.  It's something that I feel like I take for granted most of the time...and then, there are moments of clairvoyance when I realize that this is not everyone's "normal," and that I need to really appreciate it and be grateful for it.  I took my camera with me to my dad's 59th (!?) :) birthday party this year, and when I was looking through the pictures, I had one of those moments, and I was so thankful to have pictures to look back on years from now of what our family get-togethers  looked like.


 Hanging out with Cousin Kaitlyn and Aunt Sandy.


Yogurt cups make very good hats...and sippy cup holders.

 
 Here we all are.


 I'll give you one guess as to why everyone is circled around...notice the yogurt container in the bottom right corner...and if you guessed that everyone is watching the yogurt container, guess again.


 Grammy Share and P.


 Kind of rockin' a country bumpkin feel with our monster truck pjs and our mullet. :)


 Let's play again.  Who are my dad, Aunt Becky, and J looking at?  Based on their faces, I'm hoping it's P.


 Mr. P. (as his Aunt Sandy calls him).


 I love this sippy cup.


Deep in conversation with one of his favorite people in the entire world, his Aunt Debby.  I love how my grandma is lovingly looking on...makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment