Here we all are...thanks, J, for taking the picture. Matt's precious girls are 2.5 years and 5 months. I kind of wanted to steal them, but don't tell their parents. As you can see, P loves being held for pictures. Sigh. One bonus is that I tend to have a flexed bicep in most pictures where I am holding P, as I am desperately trying to restrain my child while wearing a cheery grin. :)
Here's Miss J...is she not ridiculously cute!?!? And she was so sweet to P - sharing toys, giving him high-fives, sharing her teddy grahams. My child, on the other had, had several epic meltdowns and refused to share. Nothing like making a great first impression, P. Need a lesson in humbleness? - Have a kid. :)
Here are the kids playing puzzles, or maybe I should say J playing puzzles and P desperately trying to take control of the situation.
Even though it was a short visit, it was a great one. It was the first time I got to meet their newest little one, and it was the first time they got to meet P. You know you really like someone when you jump at the opportunity to go and hang out with them and your non-sharing 20 month old at the airport. :) It was wonderful to see you (MK)^2 and (JK)^2...next time I hope it's for longer and doesn't have to involve corralling toddlers in an airport terminal. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment